Wednesday, December 26, 2007

As the New Year approaches........

I hope you all had a wonderful CHRISTmas! We spent Christmas Eve with our friends Jay, Dinger and Pat. Jay and Dinger provided us with a wonderful meal of ham, sweet potatoes and baked macaroni & cheese. It was soooooo good! Jay's dog, Micki, provided us with the entertainment! LOL!

One more week and it will be 2008! Can you believe it? A lot has happened for Nini's Notions in 2007 -- I reached my two year anniversary as a digital designer and one year anniversary of selling at Digitals. I became exclusive to Digitals at the end of August, so that is the only place you can purchase my designs.

I reached 1,000 posts in the forum/gallery last week. I never thought I would be able to do it, but the next level is 3,000 and I am now working toward that.

On a personal note, Nini received her first Social Security benefit check in October! Not a lot, but at least it is something. And... her Medicare benefits become effective 4/01/2008! Ahhhh, ain't retirement life grand? LOL!

Well, all for now. My next post will be about the new challenge I am hosting at Digitals beginning in January.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon-I can't wait to see your vintage challenge...;)hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete