Friday, June 20, 2008

No Rest For The Weary


Whew! Well now that the blog train is over I thought I could rest for awhile! NOT! I have been working on a guy kit and finally finished it and I hope you all like it. DEAR OLD DAD was added to the store today along with an add-on to the A MOTHER'S LOVE kit. They are both part of THE HERITAGE COLLECTION. I also added the ABSOLUTE SERENITY Hybrid Album. They are all ON SALE for one week at 20% OFF!


Be sure to keep an eye on my blog because beginning Monday, June 23rd I will be posting a new free gift for you each week. They will only be available for one week! When the new one is posted, the previous one will be taken down.
By the way, if you haven't been participating in the Digitals monthly challenges it is never too late to start. Check the forum and choose your challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment