Saturday, July 19, 2008

POLAR EXPRESS DAY 6: I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN

Just a reminder that my entire store is on sale for 25% OFF through July 25th! Do you have heritage or family photos that you need to scrap? Then my Heritage Collection kits will be an awesome addition to your stash!
The Heritage Collection: A Mother's Love. This is one of my personal favorites! The rich colors are perfect for antique and new photos alike. And it contains some awesome glass mosaic elements that are a must-have! There is also a lovely add-on kit available.

Now for today's download! Have you been wondering why I call them Peek-A-Boo cards? Well, that is because there is more than one way to display your photos with them. Be sure to read the little tips document included with the download and then let your creativity take over!



SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED.

6 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 01:03am, NY 03:03am, UK 08:03am, OZ 06:03pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful day 6 thank you so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO love the beautiful bowed stars to hold three lovely photos. Such a wonderful and useful gift to receive as I ride on the Polar Blog Express and make another stop on day 6. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete