Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BEAUTIFUL NEW FREEBIE!!!


Good morning to you all! I am a little late posting this, but better late than never..... right? Do you have photos to scrap that just scream, "I need elegant!"? Well, here it is! While creating my contribution for the Digitals Birthday Bash 4 celebration, I, of course, over-designed again and was wondering what I was going to do with all the extra backgrounds and elements. I gathered them up and decided to give them to YOU! There are 2 shabby backgrounds, 4 crushed velvet backgrounds along with for gold-rimmed glass frames, glass swirls, organza ribbons and butterflies and 6 beautiful dahlias!
The download is almost 100MB, so it may take awhile. I have lots of errands to run today, so here is the dowload LINK. I hope you all will leave comments either here or at 4Shared and let me know how you like it. Please post your layouts in my Gallery at Digitals so I can see what you have done! I am listed there as Sharon Walden. Post elsewhere too, if you like.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit Sharon! Thank you so much for again sharing your time & talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit!! Love the colors and the shimmer of the frames and swirls.
    Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You very much for sharing your creations with this Beautiful Kit!
    I Really Love the paper and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing. This kit is so beautiful!
    Diane
    diharper

    ReplyDelete