Saturday, March 17, 2012

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! NEW PRODUCTS ON SALE!

FULL OF BLARNEY ADD-ON PAPER PACK

NEW AND ON SALE MARCH 17th - MARCH 19th



















ORIGINAL PAGE KIT
































NEW
: FULL OF BLARNEY LETTER SIZE PAGE KIT & ADD-ON BACKGROUNDS









Hi Everyone! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have new products in my store and they are ON SALE at 17% OFF for 3 days only: March 17 - 19. The first images above are my original Full Of Blarney page kit. Today I am introducing an Add-On Paper Pack that includes 2 bonus glitter-enhanced mats AND the same Full Of Blarney kit and Add-On Paper Pack in US Standard Letter Size (8.5" x 11"). The elements in the Letter Size kit have been re-sized in accordance with the smaller size paper.


Click HERE to go to my store. The new products are the first 3 showing on page 1.

Click HERE to go to the FULL OF BLARNEY 12" x 12" page kit.

Thanks for looking! I hope you all have a great, GREEN weekend!

If you haven't already done so, please "LIKE" Nini's Notions on FACEBOOK. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment