Monday, August 6, 2012

FEATURED KIT AND EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK FREEBIE

Hi Everyone!  I trust you all had a nice weekend!  For some of you, the kids have already started back to school and for others yours will be starting within the next couple of weeks!  Now that you will have some "me" time on your hands, it is time to start scrapping again if you have had to take a break for summertime activities.

This week I am featuring DOROTHEA'S GARDEN and DOROTHEA'S GARDEN ADD-ON (see small inset on the above preview). Gorgeous backgrounds and unique elements perfect for pictures of your garden or late summer activities and heritage pages!  The kits are BOTH ON SALE this week at 40% OFF beginning today and running through Sunday, August 12th.

And here is the preview of the great clusters made by my dear friend Judith (the51mom) from pieces included in the DOROTHEA'S GARDEN kit.

You can pick up this *Exclusive* freebie on my Facebook fan page here:


And don't forget my "End Of Summer" Retirement Sale!  Save 30% - 50% on over 90 products through August 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment