Monday, August 18, 2008

NEW BLOG FREEBIE!

Hi All! I hope everyone had a super weekend! I have been working hard trying to get new items in the store which I did. The Heritage Collection: Rose is now complete with the addition of an Add-On kit, a Bracket Album and the Do-It-Yourself Bracket Album kit. If you have the original "Rose" kit, the Add-On is a must have! The 15 additional backgrounds will give your heritage pages a beautiful start! More beautiful frames and ribbons too!
SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED
This week's freebie is a page that will coordinate with my new Heritage Collection: Dear Old Dad page kit. Perfect for photos of the man in your life -- not only your Dad! I hope you enjoy it! A complete album will be available soon!

Some sad news -- Tessa is no longer with our family. The girl I got her from wanted her back, so she came and picked her up yesterday afternoon. I only had her for a few days, but I became attached to her very quickly. The little dogs miss her terribly. But, I am not discouraged -- I am looking for a new big dog. I will know the right one when I see it. Wish me luck!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment