Saturday, September 20, 2008

DAY 6 FREEBIE & MORE ABOUT LAMINATING

I guess I should have said yesterday that you should only laminate your pages if you are NOT adding "real" elements made of plastic such as buttons or glitter. The heat from the laminating machine will melt them and the glue you used to adhere them to your layout. You certainly don't need to laminate them at all. The reason I do is because of the humidity and the dust where I live and also because I rarely use "real" elements. You can also laminate them using laminating sheets that you can purchase at office supply stores -- no heat or machine required -- just peel and stick! I haven't tried it, but there may be a glue that will stick the "real" elements to your laminated pages.

HERE is your download for Day 6! SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another neat page!
    I like reading your tips.

    ReplyDelete