Friday, October 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY BASH 6: DAY 8 FREEBIE AT LAST!!!

Hey y'all! Again I would like to apologize for getting this freebie up so late, but I promise you it couldn't be avoided.

Today you will receive a collection of 75 party accessory elements. A small sampling is shown in the preview. Also included are some glittery words that fit the banners and the ribbon buttons or you can personalize them with your own words. I have also given you 14 assorted brads to anchor your curly ribbons to your page.

In my opinion, this has been the best Birthday Bash ever and I hope you have enjoyed the sales and the freebies from the Digitals designers.

Remember, today is the last day to pick up those great Grab Bags! Don't miss this opportunity to get some beautiful products at fantastically low prices!

CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD. I will be leaving these freebies up until October 15th at which time the links will be deactivated. SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment