Friday, July 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG TRAIN - DAY 5

Went for my follow-up visit after the surgery today. He says I am doing fine and that I need to put the drops in my eye 3 times a day for the next 2 weeks. I found that my vision has been corrected so much that I cannot now wear my current glasses. I probably will still have to wear glasses though, just not as strong. We will see when I go back in 2 weeks.

Click HERE for today's download. Sorry, this link has expired.

Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for today's gift!
    It took a long time to get the download from 4Share but I got it after several attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I am so happy that your vision is getting better! praise God for modern miracles!

    ReplyDelete