Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LETTER SIZE BACKGROUNDS AVAILABLE NOW!

Hi Y'all!

Do you prefer to scrap your pages at 8.5" x 11" rather than the larger square 12" x 12?" I know several digital scrappers that do. So, after lengthy discussion with several of my fellow designers I have decided to offer several backgrounds in traditional US Letter Size (8.5" x 11").

I decided to kick off this new venture with a letter size version of my FRIENDSHIP backgrounds. FRIENDSHIP is my new collaboration kit with my dear friend Vicky of Today's Scrap. She has done some awesome elements and word art that coordinate with these background papers. Scroll down to the previous post and you can click on the links to go to our respective stores to pick up the individual packs. To go directly to the Letter Size version just click on the preview or CLICK HERE.

There are definitely pros to making your layouts 8.5" x 11," not the least of those being ease of printing. You can print your own pages edge-to-edge (full bleed) and not have to trim any unwanted white borders and they will fit right into a standard letter size binder. I would recommend using acid-free page protectors to keep your pages clean. One other is that embellishments will also fit letter sized layouts. You may have to resize a bit, but you probably do that on 12" x 12" layouts anyway.

I would really like your feedback on this, so you can leave me your thoughts by clicking on "comments" at the bottom of this post or PM me (NinisNotions) at Digitals. If I can figure out how to put a poll here on my blog I will do that and hope that you participate in the poll.

A NEW GENRE IS COMING TO DIGITALS FEBRUARY 4TH! STAY TUNED TO MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!

Happy Scrappin' Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment