Saturday, February 25, 2012

TANGERINE TANGO CREATE A KIT PRODUCTS FROM NINI'S NOTIONS















These are the products created by me that you will find in the Tangerine Tango "CAKE" category by clicking HERE.

The backgrounds that are being offered in this category are 12"x12". Everything in this category is on sale for $1.50 per pack beginning today, February 25th, through March 2nd!

I have one coordinating 12"x12" pack in my store: Tangerine Tango: Fancy Edges. These are so nifty! You can use them full size, half-page or as smaller borders! You can flip them vertically or horizontally.

And for you Letter Size scrappers, I am offering Fancy Edges, Solid Papers and Patterned Papers in my store in Standard US Letter Size (8.5" x 11"). They will also be ON SALE for $1.50 per pack for the duration of the Create A Kit Event! Click HERE to go directly to my store.

Don't miss this event! These products will never be priced lower than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment