Friday, June 22, 2012

EXCITING NEW OFFER FROM NINI'S NOTIONS!

Hello friends! Today I am going to tell you about an exciting new offer from Nini's Notions!

Beginning Monday, June 25th, I will be featuring one product in my store ON SALE for 40% OFF! That's right! 40% OFF! The sale will be for ONE WEEK ONLY (from 12:01 a.m. on Monday through midnight the following Sunday)!!!!!

This is not a one time event! Every other Monday (beginning June 25th) I will be featuring a different product at 40% OFF and it will be advertised right here on my blog complete with previews and (hopefully) some sample layouts! This will be your chance to pick up some fabulous products at a GREATLY REDUCED price!

I will post the sale here on my blog, on my Facebook Fan Page and in the Digitals store Yahoo group the Sunday before the sale begins, so "Like" my fan page, join the Yahoo group and/or subscribe to my blog to get all the updates!

To join the Yahoo group, go HERE: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalsstore

To "LIKE" me on Facebook, go HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninis-Notions/141854225879939

And as long as you are in the "joining" mode, sign up for the Digitals newsletter on the Home Page. Released every Tuesday and Saturday it has a super tutorials and previews of all the designers' beautiful products, PLUS notification of the newest C.A.K.E.!

Don't forget! Check back here on Sunday to find out what the first featured kit will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment