Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LAST DAY TO GET YOUR JUNE C.A.K.E.!!!!!


Got lots of pics of the men in your life (i.e. dads, husbands, sons, S.O.'s)? Then Nini's Notions has the C.A.K.E. products for you this month! Choose from 5 different paper packs, 2 embellishment packs, a really nifty Date It! pack and a pack with 2 unique alphabets or buy them all to make one fabulous kit for your masculine pages! At $1.50 per pack this is a super bargain and today is the LAST DAY to get them at this practically give-away price!!!!! So click on over to my store at DIGITALS and grab yours today!

A note to my loyal Letter Size (8.5" x 11") scrappers: I ran out of time and was unable to get the letter size paper packs finished in time for the event. But keep an eye out... they will be available in my store in a couple of days at the special price of $1.50 per pack for 4 DAYS ONLY! I will post here when they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment