Monday, October 3, 2011

ALTERNATE LINKS FOR BLOG TRAIN FREEBIES

I would like to apologize to those of you who have been having trouble downloading the daily blog train gifts. A few of the designers have experienced some problems in this area. I have worked diligently to try and correct the problem. As a result I have added the following note to each day that has been posted so far and will add it to my other scheduled posts:

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN ALTERNATE LINK

The direct links will remain in place and you can still click on the preview to get your downloads if they work for you.

I will leave the links for Day 1 and Day 2 active for another 24 hours to try to accommodate those who have had problems with those downloads.

These storyboards are also for sale in my store at Digitals.

3 comments:

  1. Personally I have not had any trouble (which is not always true with 4-Shared) but I am thrilled to have these and look forward to playing with them. You are so generous!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete