Friday, October 7, 2011

POINT & SHOOT BLOG TRAIN ~ THE END OF THE LINE!


Well, here it is folks! The last day of our Birthday Bash Blog Train (boo-hoo... sniff, sniff). I have something special for you today. It is a pack of 10 backgrounds that coordinate with my newest product: the THIS IS MY LIFE COLLECTION in the store today. The best thing is you can grab it ON SALE for 30% OFF TODAY ONLY! The collection is comprised of an Element Pack and 5 different Paper Packs OR you can BUY THE BUNDLE and save really big! There are also two 20 page storyboard albums available: one for Her and one for Him. They also come in a BUNDLE at big savings.

This is an exclusive freebie on my blog that is not included in any of the above paper packs and will not be for sale at any time. SO GRAB IT TODAY! The link is only active until 12:01 AM on October 8, 2011.

The preview is direct linked as always. If you are having problems with it, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN ALTERNATE LINK.

YEE-HAW!!!!! ANOTHER FACEBOOK FREEBIE!!!!!

My good friend Sue of Doin Digital joined our design team several months ago. Her stuff is totally awesome! In honor of Birthday Bash 7, she has generously posted a freebie on her Facebook page. Click on the link below to go to her page and snag the freebie:

http://www.facebook.com/Sue.doinDigital?v=wall#?/Sue.doinDigital

SORRY, THESE LINKS HAVE EXPIRED

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the papers. I'm sure they will be used often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! TEN beautiful backgrounds and TWENTY-FOUR storyboards! What a generous gift. Thank you SO much! HUGS GALORE!! :~)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful papers! Blogger is finally letting me onto blogs and comment forms so I missed a lot but at least I'm able to say thanks for what I'm getting. I appreciate your time and talent!

    Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete