Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DAY 5 OF THE DIGITALS POINT & SHOOT BLOG TRAIN





















Good Morning Friends!

The image on the left is a layout that Leslie did with Storyboard 20 from todays download. She got really creative and recolored the storyboard and used a background and 4 elements from my Orient Express page kit. Notice that she put the name and year down in the lower left corner.

Todays' download is Set 5 of 6. I hope you enjoy them! The download preview is direct linked to 4Shared, so just click on the preview to start your download.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN ALTERNATE LINK

SORRY, THESE LINKS HAVE EXPIRED.

If you have problems with either of these links, please scroll down under this post and you can click on "Comments" and leave me a message there along with where I can contact you. I check my blog several times a day during a blog train and will get back to you as soon as possible.

WOO-HOO!!! ANOTHER FREEBIE!!!

Today Angie Young is giving a freebie on her Facebook page. Click on the link below to go to Angie's page and scoop up this special freebie.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this great train

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you.
    http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/148542

    ReplyDelete
  5. than you for day 5. i left a few comments for 1 to 3 but alas they were never answered and I didn't get those downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete